Willseal Coreseal is a preformed, compressible system that is impermeable to water and when bonded in place provides a watertight seal. It was developed to meet all applicable standards for compressible sealants and performs under extreme conditions such as those found in vertical and horizontal applications including bridge and parking structure type expansion joints. It provides a watertight, dust-proof, airtight, UV stable, chemically resistant, soundproof, and insulated primary seal. Once installed in the joint, the material adapts to the width of the joint and the irregularities of the substrate, provided such profile changes are not sudden or extreme.
Permanently resilient; the material will expand and contract with the movement of the joint under any weather condition. Composed of a low density, durable, closed cell, cross linked ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) copolymer. Made from a monolithic piece of foam that will not delaminate like multi-layer products. Willseal Coreseal is UV & chemical resistant.
- Black (Special Order Only)
- If colored face is required use Willseal Color Coreseal
- Joint sizes from 1/2 in. to 12 in. in sticks
- Custom sizes available upon request
Willseal Coreseal is used in:
- Primary horizontal or vertical joints
- Control joints
- Below grade applications
- Highway longitudinal and transverse joints
- Parking structure expansion joints
- Bridge expansion joints
- Plaza decks
- Pre-cast or retrofit joints
- Joints requiring a watertight seal