Willseal Color Coreseal H is a dense, closed-cell foam typically used for larger movement joints. It has a traffic grade silicone skin on the exposed face, which provides resistance to gasoline and oil. Due to its strong closed-cell structure, it has excellent compression, tension and shear capabilities. It is installed with epoxy and when cured, permanently bonds the Willseal Color Coreseal H in place.
Monolithic foam sealant that will not delaminate like multi-layer products that does not rely on silicone coating or the adhesion of a field-applied bead of sealant to provide a watertight seal. Independent lab tested to ASTM 330, 331, 283 & 547 for water and air penetration. Willseal Color Coreseal H is by its design inherently insulating and sound deadening. Its unique foam profile reduces tension at the bond line and allows for a much longer service life than competitive products. (See cyclical test results for proof of its resistance to compression set).
- Standard: Traffic Grade Gray
- Dow Corning® 790 Colors – For non-traffic applications
- Pecora 890NST Colors – For non-traffic applications
- Joint sizes from 1/2 in. to 4 in. in sticks
- Custom sizes available upon request
Willseal Color Coreseal H is used in:
- Horizontal joints
- Below grade applications
- Highway longitudinal and transverse joints
- Bridge & parking expansion joints (with traffic grade silicone)
- Seismic, large & retrofit joints
- Large expansion joints requiring an architectural finish