Willseal Seismic – HS is a pre-compressed, self-expanding open micro-cell polyurethane foam impregnated with a hydrophobic, acrylic polymer and coated with a factory-applied silicone sealant. The factory applied sealants are available in a wide range of standard colors. It is designed to provide a watertight, dust-proof, noise-reducing, thermally insulating, and UV stable primary seal for non-traffic rated horizontal applications.
Willseal Seismic – HS consists of 3 construction elements:
- A foundation of monolithic, self-expanding open micro-cell polyurethane foam
- Impregnated with a hydrophobic, acrylic polymer
- A factory-applied silicone sealant available in a wide range of standard colors. Customer colors available upon request.
Willseal Seismic – HS is supplied at our highest levels of compression, for ease of installation and for best performance. Willseal Seismic – HS is delivered in two-meter sticks, with a specially formulated epoxy for adhesion to the substrate and a special adhesive for the splice.
- Joint sizes from 1/2” to 4” (1.27 – 10.16cm) in sticks (6.5 ft (1.98m) lengths)
- Custom sizes available upon request
- Factory supplied transitions available
- Willseal Seismic – HS is commonly used in horizontal non-traffic rated applications, including:
- Floor to wall expansion joints
- Roof to parapet
- Joints in pre-cast concrete floor to wall joints