Willseal® Acousti-Seal is a compressible type joint sealant for both static vertical, and horizontal joints on a vertical plane, for use in applications where interior sound control is needed. Comprised of a fire-resistant acrylic impregnated polyurethane foam with factory coated silicone sides, Acousti-Seal blocks sound, dust, drafts, heat and cold in interior spaces such as offices, quiet rooms, lobbies, and conference rooms.
Willseal Acousti-Seal consists of 3 construction elements:
- A foundation of monolithic, self-expanding open micro-cell polyurethane foam
- Impregnated with a fire resistant, acrylic polymer
- A factory-applied silicone sealant available in a wide range of colors.
Willseal Acousti-Seal is supplied in sticks 10% larger than the intended joint, for ease of installation and for best performance. Willseal Acousti-Seal is delivered in 6- foot or 10-foot sticks, that can be held in place by compression alone, or with two-part epoxy for a permanent solution. Specialty splice adhesive provided with each order.
- Joint sizes from 1/2” to 6” in sticks (6.5 ft or 10 ft lengths)
- Custom sizes available upon request
Willseal Acousti-seal is commonly used in static vertical and horizontal applications, including:
- Window to wall
- Moveable or permanent partitions
- Head of wall
- Curtain wall
- Partition to wall