Willseal 250 is a pre-compressed, self-expanding foam joint sealant with a traffic grade silicone coating. It is engineered to perform in primary horizontal applications that may be subject to solvents and fuels, such as those found in parking garages, road and bridge joints, and airport runways. Willseal 250, with its silicone cap, provides a primary seal and is waterproof to rain and snow, making it an optimal primary joint. Willseal 250 is specifically designed to provide a maximum seal in structures subject to shear and rapid movement. Willseal 250 is manufactured at the highest levels of quality, and finely engineered to the maximum performance for every joint size.
Willseal 250 consists of 3 construction elements:
- a foundation of super resilient microcell cross-linked polyurethane foam that is self-extinguishing
- hydrophobic acrylic emulsion
- and a factory-applied coating of traffic grade silicone (other coatings available by special order).
Willseal 250 is supplied at our highest levels of compression, for ease of installation and for best performance. Willseal 250 is delivered in two-meter sticks, with a specially formulated epoxy for adhesion to the substrate and a special adhesive for the splice.
- Concrete Gray, Traffic Grade Silicone
Joint sizes in sticks:
- 1/2 in. to 6 in.
- For joints larger than 4 in., consult Willseal for design considerations.
- Custom sizes available upon request.
Willseal 250 is commonly used in horizontal applications, including:
- Primary horizontal expansion joints with vehicular traffic
- Road & bridge joints
- Parking garages
- Plaza decks on grade
- Joints requiring a watertight seal