Willseal® 250-R is a patent-protected expansion joint system which combines the performance and reliability of Willseal 250 with reinforcing members positioned beneath the sealant face to support higher point loads. Willseal 250-R is designed for both interior and exterior high foot traffic areas.
Willseal 250-R consists of 3 construction elements:
- Impregnated Foam Core: A foundation of pre-compressed, self-expanding
open micro-cell polyurethane foam impregnated with a hydrophobic,
self-extinguishing acrylic polymer with an engineered profile to receive the
- Sealant Face: Factory applied coating of traffic-rated silicone
- Reinforcing Member: Factory integrated reinforcement members positioned beneath
- Joint sizes from 1/2” to 3” in sticks (6.5 ft lengths)
- Custom sizes available upon request
Typically used as a joint sealant for both interior and exterior high foot traffic areas, engineered to perform in horizontal applications.
- Primary horizontal expansion for vehicular traffic
- Primary horizontal expansion for pedestrian traffic
- Parking garages
- Plaza Decks
- Mall entrances